You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
Join us at a virtual roundtable event being held by Sussex Chamber in partnership with Kent Invicta Chamber, Surrey Chamber, Hampshire Chamber the British Chambers of Commerce, Cisco and VCG. The event will explore the Future of Work.
By signing up for this event, you will be registering your interest to attend. Someone will be in touch to confirm your place. You must have a minimum of 20 staff at your business to attend.
Rewind a year, and almost 88% of businesses around the world asked their employees to work from home. Recent research shows that even as restrictions are lifted, 87% now want the ability to choose where they work. The reality is the future will be hybrid and it needs to be dynamic. Going forward, 98% of business meetings will have at least one person joining from home. This new world of work will need an even stronger focus on the culture in our organisations and our meetings. Our digital society has accelerated in a year in a way that we might previously have expected to take a decade.
When it comes to the Future of Work, what would be your ideal work scenario in 2021 and beyond?
- Office full time
- Hybrid working
- Remote work full time
This past year has taught us that we are more adaptable than ever and that technology has an amazing ability to solve even the most unexpected challenges.
This roundtable discussion, delivered in partnership with Kent Invicta Chamber, Surrey Chamber, Hampshire Chamber, the British Chambers of Commerce and Cisco will bring SMEs from a wide range of sectors together to discuss how technology can move your business forward
Specific talking points will be:
- Share best practice for ensuring inclusivity and productivity wherever you are working.
- Cover how technology can support a secure hybrid work experience.
- Explore the challenges and solutions for hybrid working.
To confirm your place at this roundtable event, please register your interest as soon as possible.
For any enquires, please email Molly@kentinvictachamber.co.uk
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.