When setting out, many businesses aren’t even aware of intellectual property – what it is, and why it is critical to their business.
The fact of the matter is that Intellectual Property Rights are a vital part of protecting your innovation. This is why we have teamed up with Intellectual Property Office to put on this informative session.
During the morning you will learn about; Copyright, Design Rights, Trademarks and Patents.
– Gain a better understanding of copyright ownership (websites, training materials plans ect)
– Discover how to make the most of Intellectual Property
– Discuss IP issues with more knowledge and confidence
– Identify potential IP issues
– Gain sound information on where to seek further advice
The session will draw on real examples to put you in a better position to talk with confidence on the subject and also discuss a range of free support materials available to help your clients.
The value within: An introduction to Intellectual Property
The Intellectual Property Office is responsible for implementing the national framework governing intellectual property rights for promoting the UK’s interests in the development of the international Intellectual Property Rights systems.
Tea, coffee & biscuits will be served.
Free attendance for Kent Invicta Chamber Members. Book now to secure your place!
Venue: Margate Football Club
Venue Phone: 01843 221769
- 11th April 2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am