You must be logged in to register a Free Members ticket
You will receive a link to join the webinar the day before the event via email, please also check your junk folder for this.
The future of work is changing rapidly, and with businesses getting ready to return to the office or initiate a permanent home working structure it is more important than ever to ensure staff are being looked after.
With this in mind, for our next Kent Invicta LIVE event, we will be joined by the Kent and Medway Healthy Workplace team to gain practical information, tips, and resources for key decision makers who will need to support the mental and physical wellbeing of their staff.
We’ll cover key issues to consider when navigating the future of flexible working, the return to workplace, and offer time to answer your workplace wellbeing questions!
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.