This event is FREE to attend and will be run in partnership with Thanet District Council.
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and Smart Support will be delivering a workshop on ‘Access to Finance’ for businesses within Thanet District Council.
With the UK economy maintaining steady growth many businesses will be looking for investment so they can succeed in 2017.
During this informative two hour interactive presentation we will:
- Present tips and advice on how to get your business ready for finance approval
- Explore the merits of the finance options available
- Show you how to protect yourself against bad debt
- Help you structure credit agreements with clients
Also included a Presentation on ‘Organic Cash Flow‘ delivered by Pecunia
- Organic Cash Flow
- Tips for managing finances of your business
- Making your invoice work for you
- Protecting the debt
- Treat your suppliers fairly
Reserve your place now to avoid disappointment.
An opportunity to network with other businesses within the Thanet area.
Venue: Kent Innovation Centre
Thanet Reach Business Park, Millennium Way
- 8th March 2017
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm