Members & Non Member
July 10, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm BST
Royal Wells Hotel, 59 Mount Ephraim, Royal Tunbridge Wells
Guilty of working through your lunch hour?
Take a break with us at the Royal Wells Hotel for our New bi-monthly networking lunch series.
In a relaxed environment, businesses from all sectors and sizes will enjoy the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals from in and around the area.
You will get the opportunity to hear from Ulrich Medjiako – EU Exit Business Intelligence and Readiness at the Department for Businesses.
Delivering a deal negotiated with the EU remains the government’s top priority. With an implementation period until December 2020, this would give businesses and organisations stability, certainty and time to prepare for our new relationship after EU Exit.
However, the government must plan for every possible outcome including no deal. Without a deal, businesses and organisations may need to take action before 31 October 2019.
Step away from your desk for the chance make new contacts over a delicious buffet lunch which includes:
- A selection of sandwiches; Pulled Salt Beef & BBQ Mustard, Maple Roasted Ham & Tomato, Prawn Marie Rose, Cheddar Cheese & Balsamic Onion Marmalade
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings; Filled with Roast Chicken, Lemon Stuffing & Cranberry Mayonnaise
- Braised Leek Welsh Rarebit Toasts
- Seasoned Rock Salt Chips
- Cocktail Sausages; With Bombay Curry Glaze
- Plaice Goujons; With Tartare Sauce