Welcome. This page provides details of the business support available to those applying to Small Business Boost and the Marsh Million loan schemes. This support is provided free of charge through the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.
To qualify please read the guidance notes;
For details of the SBB guidance notes here EXEK guidance – 1 July 2014
For details of the Marsh Million loan scheme click here Marsh Million loan Guidance
What help can I have? You will have free access to a dedicated Adviser who can;
- offer advice on eligibility
- assist you with your application
- (Click here for the SBB pre-app)
- develop your business plan if a pre-start or early stage business. Download business plan templates here
- offer advice and signposting to match funding options
- signpost you to other business support providers and specialist assistance that may be more suitable
How can I access this support?
- Book a call back from an adviser by clicking here
- Or call 01227 721628 or email email@example.com.
- The adviser will call you back in 24hrs or the next working day and assess your needs
- The adviser may then arrange a face to face meeting or put you in contact with the most appropriate support provider