The Kent Invicta Chamber is one of the fastest growing Chambers in the country and we’re always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join us.
Membership Services Administrator – Part time (22.5 hrs per week) (Ashford Based)
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organisation that offers a membership service that is designed to enhance, protect and connect local businesses.
The Chamber provides, Membership services, Business Advice, International Trade services, Representation and much more.
Covering the County of Kent & Medway, the Chamber is perfectly placed to promote, support and facilitate business across the County.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service to our members and are always working harder to improve our quality of service and benefits.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, enthusiastic, customer-focused administrator to join our energetic and passionate team! This is a vital role to the success of our organisation, as you will be speaking with new and potential members on a regular basis.
About the role
– Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls and e-mails to both members and non-members
– Ensure all membership and events literature is readily available in Reception and for events
– Document scanning
– Manage new and renewing members confirmations and certificates for both the Chamber and the KCFG
– Event administration
– Updating of CRM system
– Management of member 2 member offers
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Understanding of CRM systems
– Good time management skills
– Exceptional customer service
– High attention to detail
– Able to work as part of a team and on your own
– Professional and friendly demeanour
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking at fulfilling an interesting part time role.
This job also includes private healthcare cover.
Hours to be agreed
To apply, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com