To get ahead in marketing and boost individual or company performance, get in touch to find out more about short courses or CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualification with Goldcrest Academy. Early bird offers apply for each of the following courses, so please get in touch to book your place (deadline 31 August 2017). What’s on? Here’s a snapshot of course available now both as blended (classes) and distance (online) learning with tutor support:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing (L3) – for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives, Apprentice or first role
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (L4) – for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives with a non-marketing degree
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (L6) – Marketing, Brand, Communications, Digital or Product Managers with a marketing degree
- CIM Marketing Leadership Programme (L7) – for aspiring leaders with management experience
- CIM Digital Diploma in Marketing (L6) – brand new for Autumn 2017 – great to take your digital skills higher
- Single unit options available for all CIM courses – email to find out more to firstname.lastname@example.org. All single units qualify for a unit award certificate.
For bespoke, individual or distance learning options, contact email@example.com or contact us for further information. CIM courses take place at the Ashford International Hotel, just off the M20 and the Holiday Inn, Wrotham Heath (Maidstone-Sevenoaks). Both offer free and ample parking. If you are not sure what level is best for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.