Pecunia (2016) limited is the UK #1 Organic Cashflow and Credit Management Consultancy. We are niche in the way we proactively work with businesses to instill robust and practical procedure, policies and training. Passing on our extensive knowledge, experience, skills and expertise in helping businesses improve cash flow, increase profits, have more money in the bank and to empower business to financial freedom.
Peace of Mind
Here at Pecunia, we offer a free ‘health check’ consultation for all KICC members on your company’s credit management procedures ranging from applications for a credit account through to risk assessment and cash collection. Our aim is to make sure you have sufficiently watertight systems to help protect your cash flow, minimise your exposure to bad debts and maximise profits.
The consultation invariably lasts around one hour and covers all the stages involved in the ‘order to cash’ process. This will include a review of documentation (such as credit application forms, the credit policy, invoices, credit notes, statements of account, query analysis and collection letters) as well as collection techniques and performance. Following the review, we will provide a summary report of our findings and discuss these with you.
Pecunia runs a number of public credit control courses primarily in the south east, details of which can be found under the ‘Training’ tab.
We also offer bespoke training and education sessions which can cover the complete credit management functions or even focus on one specific area i.e. telephone collections. In order to tailor the training to your specific needs and make it relevant to your team, we can incorporate a pre-course visit to your office to ascertain your requirements.
If you are looking to outsource any of your credit control work, then we would be happy to discuss this with you
Interim credit management
To assist you with covering credit manager staff absences (i.e. maternity leave) or backlogs with collecting payments from customers, Pecunia is also able to offer senior personnel to work alongside you from any period from one day up to six months.
If you think any of these services would be beneficial to you then don’t delay, call today for a free confidential discussion.
Pecunia poses the following questions to businesses
- Do you have a business that requires a push to improve your cash flow?
- Do your credit control procedures need a ‘MOT’?
- Does your business have a growing list of aged debtors?
- Would you really like to know who your customer is?
- Are you having difficulty in recovering what is owed and don’t know what to do next?
- Do your employees need training to help to make their day to day recovery tasks more efficient?
- Do your policies and procedures for the business and the sector you trade need a reviewing and updating?
- Are you drowning in paperwork and unable to see the light?
If the answer to any of the above is “Yes!” then we can help
- Finalist Kent Invicta Chamber Most Promising New Business
- Finalist Ashford Business Awards for Innovation
- Winner – Business Woman of the Year
- Mentor of the Year- Non Creditor WINNER – Credit Strategy Awards
- Woman of the Year – Non Creditor Finalist – Credit Strategy Awards