Old Dairy Brewery is a traditional award-winning brewery located in Tenterden, started in 2009. We brew a range of beers in both cask, bottles and key-keg.
Only the finest malts and hops are used to brew Old Dairy beers and the majority of our beers are brewed using Kent hops, grown on our doorstep just 3 miles away by Hukins Hops of Biddenden. Our core range is instantly recognisable with distinctive branding and a nostalgic play on coloured bottle tops for each individual beer names:
- Red Top – 3.8% Best Bitter
- Uber Brew -3.8% Hoppy Pale Ale
- Copper Top – 4.1% Premium Bitter (gluten free in bottles)
- Gold Top – 4.3% Golden Pale Ale
- Blue Top – 4.8% India Pale Ale
We also brew a range of seasonal beers, including our two national award winning beers:-
- Silver Top – 4.5% Cream Stout
- AK1911- 4% Historic Kentish Bitter
- Snow Top – 6% Strong Dark ale (CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2016 (silver).
- Dark Side of the Moo – 7% Porter (SIBA Supreme Champion 2016 (small pack).
- What the Heck – 3.8% Orange Pale Ale
- Following the Herd – 4.5% kolsch style lagered beer (vegan and gluten free)
Our Brewery Shop is open: Weekdays: 10 am – 4 pm. Saturday: 10 am – 2 pm.
Brewery Tours and Tastings on Thursday afternoons and Saturdays. Our tours take 1.5 hours and include a full of the brewery as well as a chance to sample our beer in our Brewery Shop. £10 per head and booking essential.