Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce – Ashford
Part Time 3 Days | £Negotiable Depending On Experience
The purpose of the role is to secure and retain members to The Chamber ensuring they continually receive the advantages to the benefits, through measuring the success of touch points throughout the year.
The role will be part time and based at our Ashford office. Hours will 22.5 per week and can be flexible between the hours of 8:30am until 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, to the needs of the business.
Purpose Of The Role
To be an ambassador to the department’s retention strategy, being the main point of contact, creating an experience for our members through all forms of communication clearly & concisely with energy & enthusiasm.
To monitor members engagement with the chamber, ensuring that benefits within the membership are being maximised.
To collaborate with colleagues within the department to ensure processes are continually improved so to improve the membership journey at the forefront of everything that is done.
To capture and log on the CRM system all member & non-members interactions. Ensuring positive connectivity throughout the member’s lifespan, ensuring that touch points over the year are successfully tracked, measured and achieved.
To assist the team, where required, with pre & post joining administration. To assist and support the Area Membership Executives.
To embrace the challenges of members that leave, proactively ensuring we strive to minimise this through capturing raw detail of the reasons, measure & report.
The General Requirements Are:
- Proficient across many IT platforms, Word, Excel, working with our CRM system
- Excellent communication across all channels, mainly through engaging conversations with C suite & company owners on the telephone
- Meticulous organisational skills with high attention to detail
- To actively measure the success of retention
- A collaborative worker willing to & helping out within the small team and with other departments when needed
Experience And Skills Required
- Experience working for a commercial business in a sales role would be an advantage
- Competency and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM systems
- Experience with working to tight deadlines and under pressure at times
- A good business acumen
- Numeracy & literacy with spreadsheet
To apply, please complete the form below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org