- Increasing global uncertainty
- An unpredictable economic outlook
- Decision time for the UK on Europe
Against this backdrop, no business can afford to miss the BCC’s 2016 Annual Conference – the ‘business to government’ forum that tackles the big issues affecting the UK’s future prosperity.
This year’s conference will:
- Examine the UK’s economic prospects, in light of fast-moving global developments
- Debate whether the UK should remain in, or leave, the European Union
- Highlight what needs to change – from infrastructure to business ambition – for the UK to be the best place in the world to grow a business.
Don’t miss this high-profile, unique event – the business conference where the focus will be on the big decisions – and their impact on companies of all sizes and sectors.
Book online now at www.bccconference.co.uk; follow @invictachamber for updates or join the conversation #BCCConf.