FREE Short Course in Principles of Sales (Units at Level 3) training.
No prior qualifications needed.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Funds and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (First week Day 1 and then 2 consecutive days the following week).
Canterbury, 1st, 7th & 14th June 2017
• Employers with 1 to 249 Staff.
• Check if where you work is eligible: Check Postcode
Please expect to hear from Ixion to finalise your registration.
Sales are the lifeblood of your organisation. We talk about individuals being “born sales people” but at Ixion we believe that the principles of sales are a discipline that can be taught like any other. If you want to drive revenues and increase your bottom line, then this is the course for you and your sales team.
This three-day programme is an intermediate level course designed for business owners and sales professionals wishing to raise their game.
Your sales staff will achieve EDEXCEL accredited training in units (Level 3) covering the following:
• Understanding the Sales Environment
• Understanding Sales Techniques and Processes
• Understanding Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in Sales or Marketing
• Principles of Personal Responsibilities and How to Develop and Evaluate Own Performance at Work
• Understanding Sales Targets
The following areas will be covered in the above units:
• The sales cycle
• The buyer decision-making process
• How to generate and qualify sales leads
• How to segment customers
• Inbound & outbound telephone sales
• The principles of selling face to face
• How to close a sale
• Overcoming objections
• How to process sales orders
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to raise your Sales levels.
Attendees will achieve a short course qualification and your business will benefit from a more capable sales team.
It is available to you and your employer if:
• You work for, or are a company who have employee’s who work in Kent, Essex & East Sussex areas
• The company has between 1 and 249 employees. You or the company employees going on our courses are aged at least 16yrs of age
• You the learner are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
• Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development
If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course to you as the employee or employer.
This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.
- 1st June 2017