Please find a link below to the Quarterly Economic Survey, which is run by the British Chambers of Commerce.
Top 5 reasons why you should take part in the biggest business survey of its kind:
1. It’s a leading indicator – often picking up big changes in the economy long before other surveys or official statistics.
2. The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee uses the QES as one of its key benchmarks when setting interest rates.
3. HM Treasury and the independent Office for Budget Responsibility use the QES to put together their forecasts for the UK’s economic performance.
4. The European Commission uses the QES to assess the health of the UK economy when it makes policy recommendations for both Westminster and Brussels.
5. The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) use the QES when comparing the UK to competitors worldwide.
May I ask if you could spare a few minutes to complete this online. If you have already completed the survey, thank you for sparing the time and I will be sharing the results with you shortly.
Click here for the survey: www.britishchambers.org.uk/qes
Kent Invicta Chamber ID Number 91
Under the “Which Chamber” section, please select South East: Kent Invicta