The Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce has been supporting the Kent economy and facilitating individual and business success since 1900. It has long been established as Kent’s premier business organisation and is an accredited member of the British Chambers of Commerce.
Today we build on this legacy to ensure the voice of business is heard and that the vital contribution that Chamber members make to the economic success of Kent is recognised and supported.
The Patronage Scheme offers an opportunity to build a strategic and mutually beneficial partnership between a Patron and the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce (KICC).
Engagement at this level gives Patrons the chance to build valuable connections with businesses, the media and political leaders in Kent and influence policy at both local and national level.
Patron members have access to an extensive list of exclusive benefits that are not available through standard Chamber membership.
Patronage is limited to just twelve businesses/organisations and sector exclusivity applies.
Our Patrons for 2017 are;
Patronage offers the opportunity to :
- Significantly raise its brand awareness and enhance its credibility in the local marketplace
- Be recognised by the wider business community as a leading provider of banking services to business
- Attend high profile and strategic networking events
- Influence policy on a local and national level
- Be seen to support and champion the Kent business community
Patronage Term : Feb 1 – Jan 31 2017. Existing Patron members are given first option to renew at the end of the term.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Patron of the Chamber please fill in your details below and we will contact you.