Thinking about starting your own business in Kent or considering self employment as a new career path? Kent Invicta Chamber’s Start Up programme (KICC Start™) has been successfully helping individuals realise their ambitions for many years. In fact, we’ve helped more than 300 businesses start up across the County which means we’ve developed an approach that works.
The programme consists of three stages and will support you through your business start up journey.
- Mini-workshop – this is a 2 hour group session that is aimed at those individuals who are considering self employment but haven’t settled on an idea yet
- Starting In Business (SIB) workshop – a full day group session that works with those individuals that have a business idea and want to develop their business plan further
- Voluntary & Community Services (VCS) workshop – as above but aimed at those in “Not for profit” organisations
- 1:1 Advice session – Once you’ve developed your business plan, a couple of face to face sessions with a Business Adviser will help you tweek your proposition and tackle any remaining issues
Those individuals joining the Start Up programme will automatically be entitled to these additional benefits;
- Free access to an online business information website
- Free registration to our start up e-newsletter
- Discounted access to business training workshops run throughout the year
- Exclusive Chamber Start Up membership offer
- Free updates on networking and business opportunities across the County
Costs – In some areas this programme is delivered free of charge but this will vary depending on which local authority area you will be trading in. For non-funded areas the entire programme can be accessed for less than £225
For further information please contact the Business Support team on 01233 503838